THE X_TRADER® PLATFORM
Take the lead with the undisputed leader.
Simultaneously trade multiple markets from a single screen with X_TRADER, our flagship order-entry platform.
Our patented ladder sets the standard for futures trading, with one-click order entry and more.
Facilitate rapid creation and execution of synthetic spreads on multiple exchanges simultaneously.
Adapt to ever-changing markets and quickly implement new strategies with Excel-like commands—no programming needed.
Use drag-and-drop building blocks to rapidly design, test and deploy automated trading programs without writing code.
Chart and trade prices to accurately analyze and generate trade decisions.
Simulate trades and test strategies against a live production feed for real-time modeling without risk.
With X_TRADER, you can:
- Access dozens of markets worldwide.
- Get sub-millisecond performance to quickly and easily enter orders using a variety of manual, semi-automated or fully automated methods.
- Stage orders for both buy-side and sell-side traders.
- Pass visibility and management of open, working orders to another execution group.
- Confidently manage and monitor your orders with intuitive views into your overall activity and exposure.
- Customize the platform with a range of APIs.
Focus your resources on trading, not infrastructure. Leverage our vast experience and efficient IT practices to achieve superior availability, security and performance.
Define, manage and execute synthetic spreads on one to ten exchanges simultaneously with ease and flexibility.
Use drag-and-drop building blocks to rapidly design, test and deploy automated trading programs without writing a single line of code.
Customize and extend the power of X_TRADER through our range of application programming interfaces.
Holistically manage risk for a single trader—or an entire firm.
TT User Setup
Easily set-up and manage pre-trade risk limits, trading credentials, general permissions and more.
Evaluate current positions, P/L, working orders, margin requirements and available credit for an accurate view of current risk exposure.