Cryptocurrency Trading Software
Trade on TT Crypto® for free.* Access Bitcoin, Ethereum and more.
The Most Comprehensive Platform For Crypto Traders - Free
Leverage sophisticated, intuitive functionality to trade on GDAX, the world’s most trusted cryptocurrency exchange. All at no cost from TT.
Trade confidently with single-click execution, even in rapidly changing market conditions, using the MD Trader® price ladder.
Advanced Spread and Algo Tools
Auto-trade the price differential between two coins with Autospreader®, or build sophisticated algorithms with ADL®.
With TT Crypto, you can:
- Build your own workspaces to view cryptocurrencies the way you want and take advantage of multi-monitor setups.
- Use advanced order types, including stop orders, icebergs, timed orders, if-touched orders and OCOs, to improve your trading results.
- View relative price movement in an intuitive user interface to follow market movement between two or more related cryptocurrencies.
Start Trading with TT Crypto
Our simple onboarding process puts you in charge of setup. All that’s required is your name, email address and GDAX API keys.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Open and fund your GDAX account at www.gdax.com.
- Create your API keys at www.gdax.com.
- Create your TT Crypto account at crypto.trade.tt.
- Enter your GDAX API key, secret and passphrase.
- If you want to use ADL, check the box under the API keys section. You’ll be directed to https://public.sandbox.gdax.com/trade to create an additional set of API keys for the GDAX test environment. But this is an optional step that you can do later.
- Upon login, all TT Crypto users have access to a default workspace. You can start trading using this workspace, customize it or create your own.
Trade on TT Crypto for FREE.(GDAX trading fees still apply.)
What is TT Crypto?
TT Crypto is a new platform exclusively for spot cryptocurrency trading that allows users to trade Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin through Coinbase’s Global Digital Asset Exchange (GDAX). Built upon the same technology that powers the TT platform, TT Crypto incorporates proven market-leading tools developed over 25 years to provide both professional and active cryptocurrency traders with a better experience than what’s currently offered by other crypto-only trading solutions.
What functionality is included in TT Crypto?
TT Crypto includes advanced order types, the industry-standard MD Trader, Autospreader® and ADL® along with advanced functionality for spread trading, automated trading, and charting and analytics. You can access and trade cryptocurrencies on GDAX from virtually any device—workstation, laptop or phone—via a browser, the downloadable TT Desktop application, or TT Mobile for Android and iOS phones.
What is GDAX?
Tailored specifically to the needs of institutional investors and professional traders, GDAX, owned by Coinbase, is recognized as one of the world’s most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges. Coinbase is regulated under the New York Department of Financial Services BitLicense as well as 30+ state money transfer regimes.
Who can trade on GDAX?
GDAX operates in the U.S., Europe (including the UK) and Canada. Wyoming, Hawaii and Minnesota are not yet supported in the U.S. See a list of supported European countries here.
Who can use TT Crypto?
Anyone with a GDAX account can use TT Crypto. If you don’t have an account yet, it’s easy to get started at www.gdax.com following the steps outlined above.
I’ve already installed TT Mobile. Can I use it for crypto trading?
No, the TT Crypto app is not the same as TT Mobile. You’ll need to download the TT Crypto app to trade cryptocurrencies free of charge from your mobile device.
What support resources are available to TT Crypto users?
TT Crypto support is available online through the new TT Crypto Community and through the Support interface within the TT Crypto desktop. Phone support and priority service are not available for TT Crypto users at this time.
How much does TT Crypto cost?
TT Crypto is free of charge. Note however that GDAX trading charges still apply.