Want help? Read this step-by-step guide to creating an account.
The best tools for cross-exchange and inter-product trading of futures, options, cryptocurrencies and more.
More customization. More utility. More speed.
Use TT's industry-leading spread trading solution to create and trade synthetic spreads within a single exchange or across multiple exchanges.
Execute all orders on colocated Linux servers to achieve microsecond-level quoting and hedging.
Split synthetic spread orders into smaller, more manageable pieces and improve the quality of spread executions.
Get your own, custom-built Autospreader deployed on dedicated infrastructure for the fastest commercially available spread trading solution. Learn more.
Combine the power and flexibility of ADL with the speed and reliability of Autospreader with more control than ever before by driving spread execution across one or more data centers.
Customize Autospreader's quoting, pre-hedge and post-hedge behavior using rules provided by TT or create your own rules.
Access greater liquidity by combining two or more instruments from different markets into a single synthetic instrument.
Optimize queue position using this Autospreader-specific order type that submits quote orders at multiple levels of the spread legs and manages them as a group.
View and trade the inside market for both synthetic and exchange-listed calendar spreads.
View your synthetic Autospreader instrument on a chart within the TT platform.
Enter and manage Autospreader orders from your Android and iOS devices with TT Mobile.
Submit and manage Autospreader and Aggregator orders via FIX.
- Create highly customized spreads through a powerful yet simple user interface to spread futures, options, cryptocurrencies and more.
- Create spreads with up to 50 legs and quote up to ten legs.
- Trade spreads in terms of price differential, ratio, net change or a custom formula that you create.
- Spread definitions go where you go, from the office to home and beyond.
- Colocated servers provide double-digit microsecond performance regardless of where you’re located.
- View Autospreader hedge and quote latency in the Audit Trail.
- Copy and modify Autospreader Rules provided by TT or create your own conditional logic.
- Manage legged Autospreader hedge orders with post-hedge rules.
- Drive Autospreader through ADL.
- Aggregate instruments that are priced differently using offset and multiplier.
- View inter-product spreads in Spread Matrix for the first time ever.
- Dynamically create and launch Autospreader spreads from the Spread Matrix.
Autospreader® Queue Holder
Optimize your position in queue to improve your spread trade execution.