Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin and more via the TT® platform.
Trade Bitcoin futures and calendar spreads on CME; Bitcoin futures and a Bitcoin perpetual swap via BitMEX; physically settled Bitcoin futures on Bakkt; and now BTC Perpetual, BTC Futures, ETH Perpetual + Futures, and BTC and ETH Options on Deribit.
Access Coinbase, BitMEX, Bakkt and Deribit on TT and trade Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Futures, Bitcoin Perpetual Swaps, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Cardano, EOS Token, Tron and XRP cryptocurrencies. More exchanges are coming in 2020.
Spread and Basis Trading
Leverage Autospreader® to auto-trade the price differential between futures or swap contracts on two different exchanges or to trade the basis between the cash and swap or futures markets.
View information, including market depth, time and sales, charts, orders, fills, positions and P&L, for multiple products across multiple exchanges all at once.
Build your own workspaces to view the markets the way you want and take advantage of multi-monitor setups.
Trade confidently using TT’s static price ladder with single-click execution, even in rapidly changing market condition.
TT Order Types
Use TT’s suite of advanced order types, including stop orders, icebergs, timed orders, if-touched orders and OCOs, to improve your order executions.
Build sophisticated algorithms and completely automated trading strategies with ADL®.
- Trade cryptocurrencies on the same screen as derivative products from futures markets around the world.
- Trade on your choice of interface—through a browser, on a mobile device or on a multi-monitor desktop application.
- Simultaneously view charts for multiple products.
- View relative price movement in an intuitive user interface to follow market movement between two or more related products.
- Filter Time & Sales to only display trades over a specified size, and set audible alerts.
- Configure a stop order to trail the market and only trigger if available liquidity drops below your threshold.
- Use Autospreader to rotate out of BTC and into ETH at a pre-set price differential.
- Leverage professional-grade tools for market visualization and trade execution.
Fees with caps apply for end users on transactional pricing for cryptocurrency trading on both TT Standard and TT Pro.
|End-User Fee1||.5 basis points (bps) of notional value2|
|Add-on Position Transfer Fee1||.5 basis points (bps) of notional value2|
|FIX Order Routing Transaction Rate1||.25 basis points of notional value with $500 minimum3|
1Effective January 1, 2020, monthly platform fees for either TT Standard or TT Pro apply. Transactional fees do not apply to end user subscription pricing.
2Fees for cryptocurrency trading are .5 basis points based on the notional value traded. For example, if the amount traded is or is equivalent to $10,000, the fee would be calculated as $10,000 x .00005 = $.50.
3Fees for cryptocurrency trading are .25 basis points based on the notional value traded. For example, if the amount traded is or is equivalent to $10,000, the fee would be calculated as $10,000 x .000025 = $.25.