Want help? Read this step-by-step guide to creating an account.
Robust solutions for professional oil, gas and power traders.
Oil and refined products
Trade physically delivered and cash-settled crude oil and refined products, including WTI, Brent, gasoline, heating oil and gas oil.
Trade physically delivered and cash-settled North American and European natural gas derivatives, including basis and strips.
Trade North American, European and Australian power derivatives, including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and calendar contracts for peak, off-peak and baseload power.
Emissions, coal and freight
With increasing central limit order book (CLOB) trading, use TT to view and trade these products, which are complimentary to oil, gas and electricity.
Buy-side energy traders at CTAs, hedge funds and proprietary trading firms utilize TT's suite of tools to analyze the markets and improve trade executions.
Voice, OTC and executing brokers alike can leverage the TT platform for analysis, pricing, electronic execution and OTC reporting.
Whether a producer, utility, marketer or merchant, manage your company's energy exposure using the TT platform.
View and manage energy risk in terms of contracts or flow.
Streamline reporting, confirmation and reconciliation by integrating your ETRM software using FIX Services.
- Aggregate crude oil across multiple exchanges for deeper liquidity, best price and lower fees.
- View the Brent complex in Spread Matrix and quickly execute outrights and calendar spreads.
- Create synthetic crack spreads, analyze using Charts and execute with Autospreader®.
- Add Japanese yen as a leg in Autospreader for a currency-adjusted spread between TOCOM crude and Brent crude.
- View the complete curve for crack spreads, heat spreads, heat rates and other inter-product spreads using the Spread Matrix.
- Trade spark and dark spreads with Autospreader.
- Use RTD to price out synthetic gas strips and execute using Autospreader or ADL®.
- Trade OTC basis products on ICE.
- Create options strategies and block OTC energy trades using Blocktrader.
- Make markets in SGX electricity futures using Autotrader and ADL.
- Aggregate emissions and Scandinavian and European power across ICE, Nasdaq and EEX.