Powerful solutions for interest rate traders.
Trade short, middle and long term sovereign debt futures and options on U.S., Canadian, UK, German, Japanese, Australian notes and bonds.
Trade on-the-run U.S. Treasury notes and bonds on BrokerTec, Nasdaq Fixed Income (formerly eSpeed) and Fenics venues.
Trade Eurodollar, Fed Funds, Euribor, Short Sterling, Euroyen, 90-day Bank Bills and other short-term interest rate derivatives on various exchanges.
Discover more fixed income trading opportunities with access to Interest Rate Swap (IRS) futures on Eris Exchange.
Yield Curve Traders
Trade the relationships between products from the short end to the long end of the yield curve as factors cause the curve to steepen or flatten.
Trade the relationships between U.S. Treasury futures and the underlying cash securities.
Voice, OTC and executing brokers alike can leverage TT for analysis, pricing, electronic execution and OTC reporting.
Use interest rate derivatives in multiple trading strategies to leverage investor returns.
Manage interest rate risk with access to a wide range of global fixed income derivatives.
- View relative price moves across the curve with the static price ladders of multiple MD Trader windows.
- Trade the relationships between the short-end and long-end of the yield curve by creating synthetic duration-weighted spreads in Autospreader.
- Aggregate U.S. Treasuries across multiple trading venues for easy access to best price, deeper liquidity and lower fees.
- View Short Term Interest Rate (STIR) futures in Spread Matrix to view and quickly trade outrights and calendar spreads.
- Add a currency future to Autospreader to convert the price of one instrument to another currency in real-time.
- Use X_TRADER to convert fixed income prices to yield, display in MD Trader and X_STUDY, and trade with Autospreader, Autotrader and ADL.