SGX will launch USD/CNH FX options on December 5. To trade these products, customers must apply an updated pMerge file to all SGX Gateways by completing the steps below. An updated pMerge file is available in the Miscellaneous section of the Download Center on the TT Website, here.
- Copy this SGX.pmg file to <drive letter>:\tt\config.
- Stop GuardServer.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\bin.
- Double-click pMerge.exe. The Enter Exchange Name window appears.
- Specify the exchange name and flavor and click OK. The Open Guardian product table merge file window appears.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\config and select the SGX.pmg file.
- pMerge will update the existing Guardian Product Table with the correct values, then the pMerge status bar will display Finished.
- Close the pMerge status bar.
- Start GuardServer.
NOTE: The above-listed steps need to be repeated for each SGX Gateway
After pMerge runs, verify the Guardian Product Table contains the following values:
|Contract||Product Code||Point Value|
|SGX USD/CNH FX Options||UC||100000|
If you no longer wish to receive Customer Advisories, please Unsubscribe.