May 31: LSE – Introduction of FTSE 100 Index Weekly Options
On Tuesday, May 31, LSE will launch FTSE 100 Index Weekly Options. For additional information, please see Market Notice 2016/027.
In order to trade these products, customers must apply an updated pMerge file on all LSE Gateways. The updated pMerge file is available in the Download Center on the TT Website, here.
To apply the pMerge file, complete the following steps:
- Copy the attached LSE.pmg file to <drive letter>:\tt\config.
- Stop GuardServer.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\bin.
- Double-click pMerge.exe. The Enter Exchange Name window appears.
- Specify the exchange name and flavor and click OK. The Open Guardian product table merge file window appears.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\config and select the LSE.pmg file.
- Note: pMerge will update the existing Guardian Product Table with the correct values. After pMerge completes its tasks, the pMerge status bar displays Finished.
- Close the pMerge status bar.
- Start GuardServer.
Note: The above-listed steps need to be repeated for each LSE Gateway.
After pMerge runs, verify that the Guardian Product Table contains the following values:
|Contract||Product Code||Point Value|
|Week 1 FTSE 100 option||W1UKX||10|
|Week 2 FTSE 100 option||W2UKX||10|
|Week 4 FTSE 100 option||W4UKX||10|
|Week 5 FTSE 100 option||W5UKX||10|
If you no longer wish to receive Customer Advisories, please Unsubscribe.