About Flexible FIX
Flexible FIX allows users to customize TT’s Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol interface for simplifying integration with FIX applications, such as order management and back-office systems. Flexible FIX allows users to remap and inject FIX tags, suppress specific tags and messages, and convert symbology.
Key capabilities include:
- Tag Remapping. Remap a tag's value to another tag.
- Tag and Message Suppression. Suppress tags or messages that are not recognized by the TT FIX Adapter or the FIX client application.
- Tag Lookup. Define a lookup function to remap a tag’s value based on the value in another tag.
- Tag Injection. Add one or more tags to any inbound or outbound message(s).
- Symbology. Create symbology mappings for converting to and from alternate symbology sets.
How Do I Use Flexible FIX?
As an administrator, you use the following process to set up Flexible FIX to support your FIX clients:
- Get a login from TTNET.
- Log into the Flexible FIX site and create a profile.
- Create a session by assigning the profile to an existing FIX Adapter.
- Define Message Rules.
- Define Tag Rules.
- Define Symbol Mappings.
- Review rules using test messages.
- Save the profile changes and update the session.