Uploading a New Trade Calendar
To upload a new Trade Calendar complete these procedures in order:
- Stop the TT FMDS Feed and Responder
- Backup your existing Trade Calendar
- Obtain the new Trade Calendar
- Restart the TT FMDS Feed and Responder
Refer to Starting and Stopping your Feed and Responder for those procedures.
Backup your existing Trade Calendar
To backup your existing Trade Calendar:
- Navigate to <root drive>:ttconfig
- Right-click the TradeCalender.xml file and click Copy.
- Paste the file in a backup directory of your choosing.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for the TradeCalendar_primary.xml file.
You successfully backed up your existing Trade Calendar.
Obtain the new Trade Calendar
To obtain the new Trade Calendar:
- Using your internet browser, navigate to: https://customernet.tradingtechnologies.com/extranet/portal.aspx
- On the left-side of the window, click Products.
- Click Downloads.
- In the Product Type field, click Miscellaneous.
- Click Go.
The Miscellaneous Product table appears.
- In the Miscellaneous Product table,
click the icon
across from the TradeCalendar file.
The trade calendar opens.
- Click File and choose Save As.
- In the Save in field, navigate to the following directory: <root drive>:ttconfig
- Click Save.
- Repeat Steps 6 and 9 for the TradeCalendar_primary.xml file.
You successfully obtained the new Trade Calendar.