Installing via the Graphic User Interface
Depending on the environment of the machine on which you install the TT Gateway, you may receive several informative or question prompt boxes. If a task discusses such a prompt box, and you do not receive the prompt box, skip to the next step.
Installing the TT Gateway Software via the GUI Interface
To install the NASDAQ_OMX_EU Gateway:
- Run the NASDAQ_OMX_EU Gateway setup.
The License Agreement dialog box displays.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- To accept the license agreement and continue with the installation, click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
The Setup Type dialog box appears with the option to Install Now or Customize:
If this is the first TT product installed on this machine, the Install Now option installs the NASDAQ_OMX_EU Gateway to the c:tt directory by default.
If the installation detects previously installed TT products, the Install Now option installs the NASDAQ_OMX_EU Gateway in the same directory as your other TT products.
- The Customize Destination Folders dialog
Click Browse and navigate to the location you want to install the NASDAQ_OMX_EU Gateway.
- Click Next.
- The Browse for aconfig.xml dialog box appears.
- You must supply the aconfig.xml that you
use so that the install package updates it with new Gateway exchange
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of your aconfig.xml file.
- Double-click the file, click Next, and skip to this step.
- A Question prompt appears asking you whether you want to continue:
- Click Yes,
and continue with Step this step.
Your NASDAQ_OMX_EU Gateway installs with its customized aconfig.xml. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture SAM Version 7.X.
- The Available Exchange Names dialog
box displays with a list of NASDAQ_OMX_EU Gateway flavors (i.e., Exchange-Flavors).
Click the flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor) that you want your TT Gateway to display in Guardian.
To trade on the TT Gateway, traders must log into this TT Gateway flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor). This flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor) appears in Guardian's tree of exchanges.
- Click Next.
- The InstallShield Wizard Complete dialog box appears:
- To complete the installation and restart your
computer, click Finish.
TT User Setup Servers must be restarted after adding a NASDAQ_OMX_EU Gateway to your trading environment. Failure to do so may result in missing updates to the aconfig.xml file.
This affects the first installation of a NASDAQ_OMX_EU Gateway in your trading environment. Subsequent NASDAQ_OMX_EU Gateway installations do not require a TT User Setup Server restart.