Installing via the Graphic User Interface
Depending upon the environment of the machine on which you install the TT Gateway, you may receive several informative or question prompt boxes. If a task discusses such a prompt box, and you do not receive the prompt box, skip to the next step.
Installing the TT Gateway Software via the GUI Interface
To install a SFE Gateway:
- Run the SFE Gateway setup by double-clicking the installation icon.
- The License
Agreement dialog box displays:
Read the License Agreement.
- To accept the License Agreement and
continue with the installation, click Yes.
The Setup Type dialog box displays.
- Click the setup type that best suits your needs.
To install the SFE Gateway to the default location, click Install Now. Click Customize to specify
thte location of the SFE Gateway.
The Browse to aconfig.xml dialog box appears.
- If this is the first product on your TT Trading System, skip to 5.
- If you provide an aconfig.xml skip to 7.
- Click Next.
A Confirmation prompt displays, asking whether you want to continue.
- Click Yes,
and then skip to this step.
Your SFE Gateway installs with its customized aconfig.xml. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture System Administration Manual Version 7.X.
- You must supply the aconfig.xml that you
use so that the install package updates it with new TT SFE SFE Gateway
- Transfer aconfig.xml from the original host computer to the SFE Gateway. This file is located in <root drive>:ttconfig on the original host computer.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of your aconfig.xml file.
- Double-click the file, and then click Next.
- The Available Exchange Names dialog
box displays with a list of flavors (i.e., Exchange-Flavors).
Click the flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor) that you want your TT Gateway to display in Guardian.To trade on the TT Gateway, traders must log into this TT Gateway flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor).To continue the installation, click Next.
The InstallShield Wizard Complete dialog box appears:
- If the install has made any environmental changes to your computer, you may be prompted to restart your computer. Select Yes, I want to restart my computer now, and then click Finish.