Creating a Super Administrator
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
A Super Administrator can log into TT User Setup and have access to all functionality. users who had TT User Setup Access in a pre-7.2 version of TT User Setup automatically receive Super Administrator permissions.
Note: Only a Super Administrator can access reports, audit trails, log files, and the System Settings window.
To create a Super Administrator...
- Select (Users) from the TT User Setup Control Panel.
- From the Click New.
The New User window appears.
Note: To give an existing user administrative privileges, select the user from the Users window and click Edit.
- Edit any Login, Contact, or User Defined fields as needed.
- Select the Administrator Settings tab.
- Select Super Administrator from the Administrator Type drop-down menu and click Save.
- Skip to the Configuring the Outgoing Email Settings topic.