Creating a View Only User
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
A view only user can view but not edit data in any TT User Setup data window.
To create a View Only user...
- Select (Users) from the TT User Setup Control Panel.
- From the Users window, click New.
The New User window appears.
Note: To give an existing user administrative privileges, select the user from the Users window and click Edit.
- Edit any Login, Contact, or User Defined fields as needed.
- Click the Administrator Settings tab.
- Select the View Only option from the Administrator Type drop-down menu.
- From the Available User Groups list,
click to select the user group that you want assigned to the View
Only user. If the group does not exist, click Create and
add it. This option is available in non-X_TRADER ASP environments
Note: Press the Ctrl key to select multiple groups from the list.
- Using the transfer arrow buttons (>, >>, <, <<), move one or more user group from the Available User Groups list to the Can only see Users in the following User Groups list.
- Click Save.