Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking driven and talented Summer Interns who thrive on pushing the limits of technology, creativity and innovation. Over the course of the 10-week paid internship (June-August 2021), you will gain hands-on, real-world experience working alongside industry leaders to develop your understanding of the financial markets and cutting-edge technology. Additionally, our Summer Internship program includes lunch-and-learns with executive leaders, outings and collaborative team building, and trading competitions. Please include in your resume which of the following teams you would like to be considered for.
- Global Operations: Monitor infrastructure, systems and applications; design and develop applications, tools and scripts; work in Python, AWS, and/or other technologies
- Customer Support: Troubleshoot software issues in real time and deliver excellent service to our global customer base; work closely with Engineering and Site Reliability teams to identify and diagnose issues
- Additional departments include Information Technology, Customer Success, Product Management, Finance and Human Resources
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Business, or a related field
- Previous internship experience ideal, but not required
- Excellent technical, analytical and math skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Passionate to pursue a career in your field of study
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and beverages
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
- Game room, meditation room, fitness classes and onsite bar (TT Tech Tap) providing complimentary beer and wine
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.