Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven Customer Success Manager to join our team in Chicago. The ideal candidate will be fanatical about client service and relentlessly committed to helping our customers succeed by any means necessary. A successful Customer Success Manager (CSM) will develop strong relationships, ensure user satisfaction and drive product adoption to build brand loyalty, increase retention and grow our user base.
- Become a product expert on TT’s complete product suite
- Own relationships with assigned clients
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services by increasing adoption and ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Develop, prepare and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with clients to establish and achieve critical goals or other key performance indicators
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Gather meaningful product feedback from user base and identify industry trends to help push our product forward
- Conduct presentations and training sessions on product functionality and application self-sufficiency for new employees and various client personnel that may include traders, IT staff and administration
- Travel to client sites in various locations within the region
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years experience required
- Prior experience in customer service, account management or sales required
- Good understanding of technology and trading applications
- Exposure to the Futures, Energy, Fixed Income and or the Cash financial markets
- Detail oriented and analytical with an inherent drive to excel and serve our customers
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.