Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in New York. Our ideal candidate will be fanatical about client service and relentlessly committed to helping our customers succeed by any means necessary. A successful CSM will develop strong relationships, ensure user satisfaction and drive product adoption to build brand loyalty, increase retention and grow our user base.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Gather meaningful product feedback from user base and identify industry trends to help push our product forward.
- Become a product expert on TT’s complete product suite.
- Identify ways we can be consistently delighting our customers.
- Travel to client sites in various locations within the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years experience required
- Prior experience in customer service, account management or sales required
- Good understanding of technology (Trading applications a plus)
- Exposure to the Futures, Energy, Fixed Income and or the Cash financial markets
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn