Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in London. Our ideal candidate will be fanatical about client service and relentlessly committed to helping our customers succeed by any means necessary. A successful CSM will develop strong relationships, ensure user satisfaction and drive product adoption to build brand loyalty, increase retention and grow our user base.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship at all levels, with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Proactively monitor usage trends, to measure customer health
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities and eliminate churn
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams, to aid new business opportunities
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Gather meaningful product feedback from user base and identify industry trends to help push our product forward
- Become a product expert on TT’s complete product suite
- Conduct presentations and/or training sessions to multiple levels of client’s organisation, including Senior Level contacts, traders, IT staff and administration teams
- Travel to client sites in various locations within the region
- Prior experience in customer service, account management or sales required
- Experience working with SaaS solutions and a strong understanding of technology
- Ability to apply strong analytical skills to customer metrics
- Exposure to the Futures, Energy, Fixed Income and or the Cash financial markets
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years experience required
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.