Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
The Exchange Market Data Coordinator is responsible for working with the exchanges’ market data contacts and coordinating with Trading Technologies’ (TT’s) reporting, billing, accounting, legal, exchange and setup project managers, sales, customer success, and any other affected teams. A successful candidate should have an intermediate understanding of market data, subscribers, sub-vendors, and display vs non-display market data. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a simplified, customer consumable explanation of how market data is entitled, billed, and reported across all of our exchanges. With time, the Exchange Market Data Coordinator will also be responsible for taking over exchange audits and working with the exchanges to ensure that TT is properly classified per the exchanges’ definitions.
WHAT WILL YOU BE INVOLVED WITH?
- Own the Weekly Market Data meeting
- Manage the meeting and agenda
- Ensure accurate notes are kept, including upcoming initiatives or changes, and that team initiatives stay on schedule
- Track and process exchange price change notices, including coordinating website updates, and arranging exchange meetings if the changes need to be discussed
- Facilitate discussions between the teams to determine price increases and exchange distribution fees
- Complete and maintain an annual price/process audit to ensure that TT is up-to-date, as well as communicating and coordinating annual changes due to currency fluctuations
- Understand back-end billing and reporting logic per exchange, and handle both internal and customer inquiries
- Collect and document exchange reporting and billing requirements, and coordinate with the EAS team to ensure that business operations understand the requirements
- Coordinate communications between reporting and billing teams and exchanges as questions arise
- Drive decisions regarding the viability of TT becoming vendor of record (VOR) for an exchange
- Including maintaining an understanding of cost to become VOR for exchanges where we are not VOR
- Onboard TT as a new VOR for new or existing exchanges
- This includes getting new agreements through TT legal, CSA/Announcement creation and coordination, and coordinating rollout through setup and reporting teams
- Ownership of documenting requirements for various green screen deals, one-off deals, and new billing options in respect to market data
- Manage the annual market data agreement updates from the exchanges through the legal team and setup team if needed
- Connectivity reports required by exchanges
QUALIFICATIONS & TT CULTURE
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years working within a market data team, with a direct focus on reporting, auditing, managing and pricing exchanges.
- Intermediate understanding of market data, subscribers, sub-vendors, and display vs non-display market data
- Experience in derivatives industry a plus
- Highly organized, and capable of building positive relationships with all of our exchange market data contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven and results oriented with the ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules, 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, fitness tracker (including Fitbit or Apple watch), “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss, smoking cessation or Fitbit steps)
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and beverages
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
- Game room, meditation room, fitness classes and onsite bar (TT Tech Tap) providing complimentary beer and wine
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation