We are currently seeking a self-motivated, creative and talented Software Test Engineer who will thrive on exposing issues and improving the quality of our state of the art trading applications. Test Engineers are constantly challenged to understand and test complex trading functionality; uncover software issues in our trading platform through automated and manual testing; and to provide feedback that can help enhance our end-user experience. To be successful in this role you must be technical, passionate about Quality, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, develop and execute automated and manual tests for a variety of complex functionality within our TT Platform.
- Run automated and manual regression tests and debug failures, report defects.
- Assist in reproducing, investigating and debugging software issues in close coordination with the Development team.
- Perform root cause analysis on complex defects to ensure issues are being understood, addressed and fixed
- Recommend product improvements, usability enhancements or corrections in coordination with Product Management team.
- Collaborate with a team of testers to constantly improve and enhance each other’s skill sets and arsenal of test tools.
- Strong experience with Python
- 2-5 years’ experience with scripting automation tests
- Working knowledge of Selenium or other web application testing tools a plus
- Strong analytical skills and commitment to continuous testing improvement
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and SQE processes
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize many projects and problems independently, as they arise
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Knowledge of the financial industry and trading systems is a strong plus
- Ability to work with distributed teams in an iterative development process
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field preferred
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.