Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
This role involves troubleshooting critical issues and working alongside our engineering team to solve complex platform issues and maintain the production environment. We’re looking for talented and energetic people who thrive in a problem-solving environment.
- Become an expert on the TT platform, from front-end functionality to technical architecture
- Work closely with Engineering and Site Reliability teams to troubleshoot issues
- Efficiently manage multiple incidents simultaneously in a high pressured environment
- Become an expert at analyzing both front-end and back-end logs
- Interact with our customers regularly to understand issues and provide updates
- Replicate software issues to diagnose and resolve incidents quickly
- Curious. Our ideal candidate is always open to new ways to solve problems.
- Humble. We check our egos at the door. TT employees know that in a fast-paced production environment, anything can happen. We are ready to be proven wrong and can handle constructive criticism.
- Integrity. Our team is proud of the work and support we provide, both internally and externally.
- Initiative. We raise our hand to help solve problems and actively make the experience better for customers.
- Ownership. We recognize that a problem with any customer affects all of us. We own the value we provide within the organization.