View and trade options contracts with new functionality in the TT® platform.
NEW TOOLS JUST FOR YOU
Use TT's expanded range of features to view and trade options.
See options prices in an industry-standard display of strikes in horizontal rows with calls and puts.
Use TT's Fitted Vol Curve or manage your own vol curve with an intuitive graphical interface.
View implied volatility, theoretical prices and Greeks calculated by TT using industry-standard options models.
Monitor time and sales and RFQs and look for trade opportunities based on your criteria.
Utilize all of TT's execution tools to trade options.
View the delta, gamma, theta and vega of open options positions.
Build options strategies and submit to CME for listing.
Options trading highlights
- TT's Options Chain widget displays bid/ask and theoretical prices in an intuitive display.
- Use TT's Vol Curve Manager to define and use your own volatility curve.
- View historical at-the-money volatility and see how the fitted volatility curve has changed over the course of the last two trading sessions.
- See time and sales data for options contracts, including implied volatility and Greeks, at the time of each trade with the Options Trade Monitor.
- Apply simple or complex filters to the Options Electronic Eye to identify opportunities and place orders.
- Monitor and respond to RFQs with the RFQ Viewer.
- Display options positions in terms of Greek calculations and use theoretical values to calculate open P&L with TT's Position widget.
Options Overview 4:29
View, analyze and trade options contracts and strategies with the TT Platform.