System Admin News & Updates
Exchange System Updates
Eurex: FX Product Changes
Eurex will split FX futures into a new T7 instance called T7/FX on February 27.
EUR/USD Futures FCEU
EUR/CHF Futures FCEF
EUR/GBP Futures FCEP
GBP/USD Futures FCPU
GBP/CHF Futures FCPF
USD/CHF Futures FCUF
AUD/USD Futures FCAU
AUD/JPY Futures FCAY
EUR/AUD Futures FCEA
EUR/JPY Futures FCEY
USD/JPY Futures FCUY
NZD/USD Futures FCNU
Market data for these products will move to new multicast addressing that will be separate from other Eurex products.
Trading for these FX futures will extend to 23 hours/day. Trading hours for other Eurex products will remain unchanged.
Eurex will require T7/FX sessions to connect to a dedicated trading host. You must complete the following steps to enable FX futures trading from February 27 forward:
- Procure additional ETI sessions that will connect only to the T7/FX host and will only be able to trade these products. After February 27, existing ETI sessions will no longer be able to trade Eurex FX futures.
- Provision additional TT Eurex Gateway(s) configured to connect to the separate trading host.
Although no software changes are necessary for this migration, several configuration changes will be required when installing a TT Eurex Gateway for trading FX futures:
- multicastgroups.cfg: Changes will be needed to join the new multicasts for FX futures. An updated multicastgroups.cfg file is available for download via the link below.
- ttchron.ini: Changes will be needed to accommodate the new 23-hour schedule. An updated ttchron.ini file is available for download via the link below.
- hostinfo.cfg: New IPs and ports will be used to connect T7/FX ETI sessions to the host. Please see the updated Eurex Network Configuration Guide for details on IPs and ports.
If you are a locally hosted customer: Review the Eurex Network Guide and put the required network changes in place before February 27.
If you are a TTNET™ customer: Contact your TAM for details regarding trading of FX futures after February 27.
ASX: NTP Update
The NTP launch is scheduled for March 20. We have completed testing for IWT1 in ASX’s CDE environment as well as IWT2 and go-live testing in the pre-production environment.
LME: LMESelect 9.0 Update
LME will upgrade the LMESelect API to version 9.0 on March 27. We will release LME Gateway version 7.18.0 for this upgrade.
LME will conduct a mock session in the production environment to test the new API on March 11.
Customers will need to upgrade LME Gateways after the March 24 close but prior to the March 27 open.