- What’s New In Autospreader
- Manager Dialog Box
- Configuration Dialog Box
- MD Trader Overview
- The Hedge Manager Window
- The Working Orders Pane Field Descriptions
- The Rules Pane Field Descriptions
- Hedge Manager Context Menus
- Hedge Rule Builder Overview
- Launching Hedge Rule Builder
- The Hedge Rule Builder Window
- Do Not Hedge Rule
- Formula Building Blocks
- Creating and Editing Rules
- Working with the Rules Library
- Activating and Deactivating Hedge Rules
- Understanding Pre and Post Hedge Rules
- Creating Spreads
- Creating a Spread using the Market Grid
- Creating a Spread using Drag-and-Drop
- Adding Legs to an Existing Spread
- Deleting Legs from an Existing Spread
- Opening an Existing Spread
- Replacing an Expired Contract
- Activating a Custom Pricing Model
- Protecting your Spreads
- Understanding Quoting Mode Options
- Specifying a Minimum Hedge Quantity
- Trading Spreads
- Pre-Trade Risk-Checking
- Trading on an Autospreader Strategy Engine
- Trading in the Market Grid
- Changing Customers
- Overriding the Tick Size
- Freezing Autospreader Orders
- Using Reload Orders
- Using Sniper Orders
- Using Queue Holder
- UsingPayup Ticks
- Using Dynamic Payup Ticks
- Using Do Not Hedge
- Inside Smart Quote
- Using Smart Quote Limit
- Using Basic Slop
- Using Advanced Slop
- Trading Yield Spreads
The Manager Dialog Box
The Autospreader Manager dialog box is your interface for previously created spreads.
Autospreader Manager Spread View
- The buttons in this dialog include:
Opens a new instance of the Autospreader Configuration dialog box, used to create a new spread.
Opens the Autospreader Configuration dialog box, populated with the spread information for the selected spread.
Duplicates the selected spread and adds it to the list. The word 'copy' is added to the end of the spread title.
Opens the Hedge Manager window, letting you view and make changes to your hedge orders.
Deletes the selected spread from the workspace.
- Your spread launching options include:
The drop-down box lets you choose which window to launch the spread into and whether you want to launch the corresponding legs.
You can launch your spread in:
The radio buttons let you choose if you want to launch the spread from your local desktop machine or a specific synthetic server.
Refer to Trading on an Autospreader Strategy Engine for more information on the synthetic server.
Opens the selected spread with the launching options you specified.
Note: Hold the Shift or Ctrl keys to select multiple spreads.
- The tabs in this dialog include:
Shows standard view of all the spread names.
Shows view of all associated legs, sorted by spread name.
Refer to Altering Spreads using the Leg View.