CME Gateway Documentation
- TT Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- FIX/FAST Configuration
- Number of Orders at Price
- Configuring Product Subscriptions
- Configuring Total Traded Quantity at Price (VAP)
- Configuring Product Group Subscriptions
- Support for User-Defined Strategies
- Support for BM&FBOVESPA Products
- Support For NYMEX Variable Quantity Energy Products
- Support For DME Products
- Support For Inter-Exchange Spread Products
- Support for Bursa Malaysia Products
- Support for CME Europe Products
Configuring Order Management
- Understanding Order Management
- Configuring the Order Server and Order Routers
- TT Gateway Support for Mandatory iLink Tags
- Upgrade Tasks to Support Mandatory iLink Tags
- Self Match Prevention Support 7.18
- Self Match Prevention Support
- Supported Order Types
- ATS Operator ID Support
- Market Segment Gateways
- CME Globex Secure Logon Support
- Support of Post-Trade Functionality
- Support for Cross Orders
- Configuration Parameters
- Market Segment Gateways: Phase 2
- Disaster Recovery
Support For DME Products
TT Gateway Version
CME Gateway 7.14.x and higher supports trading of Dubai Mercantile Exchange (DME) energy products. To trade options on DME energy products, you need CME Gateway 7.15.1 or higher.
You can trade futures, options, futures strips, calendar spreads, and inter-commodity spreads for the following DME energy products:
- Oman Crude Oil
- Oman Crude Oil Financial
Client Application Impact
X_TRADER® 7.4.9 or higher is required for trading DME energy products.
In the Market Explorer window, the outright contracts for DME products list under Future while the corresponding spreads list under Spread.
Configuring DME Product Support
Trading is supported on the CME Gateway by enabling the price feed channels for DME products in the [price_session] section of the hostinfo.cfg file. To enable a price feed channel, remove the # sign to “uncomment” the corresponding FIX/FAST subject parameter.
For CME Gateway 7.15.0, you will have to manually update hostinfo.cfg with the DME parameters provided by TT. The parameters for DME products are shown in the following example.
Because there is a 14 channel limit on the CME Gateway, ensure that the CME Gateway used for trading DME products has enough capacity to add the additional channel. Refer to Recommendations for Optimal Performance.
The channel definitions are provided by CME Group and included in the fast.cfg file provided by TT. For more information regarding how the CME Gateway uses the fast.cfg file, refer to Example: fast.cfg.