Fenics Gateway Documentation
- Fenics Gateway and the Exchange
- Installing and Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
Time and Time Zone
Set the machine that hosts the Fenics Gateway to Eastern Time (New York time zone) with Daylight Savings Enabled.
Changing Gateway Time and Time Zone
You must restart the Price and Fill Servers after changing the time settings in the aconfig_local.xml file.
If you decide to run the Fenics Gateway in another time zone, you must:
- Run the Fenics Gateway in the other time zone with the daylight savings setting enabled for that time zone.
- Adjust the times in ttchron.ini to match the time in which the Fenics Gateway runs.
Changing Gateway Times During a Trading Session
If you do have to change the gateway machine time or time zone during a trading session, you need to verify that the time and date match the Exchange’s time and date using the procedure titled, “Testing Fill Server Startup.”
TT does not recommend changing the Fenics Gateway server time, date, or time zone during a trading session, as this will lead to duplicate fills containing different exchange times at startup. This may also lead to order quantities being incorrectly doubled in SOD records.