- Getting Started
- Admin Menu
- Config Menu
- Mode Menu
- Temporarily Remove an Exchange from the Tree
- Filter Gateways
- View Local Logfile
- View Connected Clients
- View Product and Tick Tables
- View Currency Table
- View Status
- Viewing Risk Parametersfor Trader Setup
- Collect Local Logfiles
- View Gateway Server Logfile
- Producing a License Dump File
- Ping Remote Session Machine
WAN Routing Menu
- Configuring Via the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Accessing the WAN Routing Options
- Opening the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Configuring Local WAN Router Settings
- Editing the Neighbors List
- Starting & Stopping WAN Routers
- Verifying the Correct WAN Routing Setup
- Identifying WAN Routers
- Verifying WAN Routing Failover
- Compress a Neighbor Connection
Connecting to a Remote Proxy Daemon
When the X_TRADER workstation connects to remote Gateways over a standard Internet connection (also called a Remote Client/Remote Host configuration), you must configure the IP Address and port of the Remote Proxy Daemon. Additionally, you can enter a second Remote Proxy Daemon IP Address that will act as a backup in case a connection cannot be made to the primary Remote Host.
To configure a Remote Proxy Daemon connection:
- To open Guardian, double-click the TT icon in the System Tray.
- On the Config menu, click Daemon Setup.
The Daemon Setup dialog box appears.
- In the Remote Proxy Daemon section, in the IP Address (1) field, enter the appropriate IP address.
- In the IP Address (2) field,
enter the appropriate IP address.
This serves as your failover connection.
Note: The IP Address (1) and IP Address (2) fields also allow for DNS names.
- Click OK.
- Close Guardian.