- Getting Started
- Admin Menu
- Config Menu
- Mode Menu
- Temporarily Remove an Exchange from the Tree
- Filter Gateways
- View Local Logfile
- View Connected Clients
- View Product and Tick Tables
- View Currency Table
- View Status
- Viewing Risk Parametersfor Trader Setup
- Collect Local Logfiles
- View Gateway Server Logfile
- Producing a License Dump File
- Ping Remote Session Machine
WAN Routing Menu
- Configuring Via the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Accessing the WAN Routing Options
- Opening the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Configuring Local WAN Router Settings
- Editing the Neighbors List
- Starting & Stopping WAN Routers
- Verifying the Correct WAN Routing Setup
- Identifying WAN Routers
- Verifying WAN Routing Failover
- Compress a Neighbor Connection
Performing a Trader Login
Note: This section is available only in versions earlier than Guardian 7.17.
After setting up a trader, an administrator can assign a direct and/or proxy (TTORD) user ID to the trader's login.
If you have already opened X_TRADER® and have successfully logged into at least one exchange, the Trader Login option allows you to log in to additional exchanges without closing X_TRADER.
Warning: For a different trader to log in, you must close and then re-open X_TRADER. If you attempt a login via the Guardian Trader Login option, without closing X_TRADER, the login will appear to be successful. The Status column in the Guardian window will change to reflect the "new" trader ID. However, all trades will be attributed to the original trader’s account. For example, all Audit Trail messages will point to the original trader.
To log into an additional exchange:
- On the File menu, click Trader Login.
The Exchange Login dialog box displays.
- Select the appropriate exchange tab, and type your login data.
- Click Login.
After a successful login, a check mark appears in the exchange’s status box.
- Repeat the above steps for any additional exchanges.
- Click Close to exit from the dialog box.