- Getting Started
- Admin Menu
- Config Menu
- Mode Menu
- Temporarily Remove an Exchange from the Tree
- Filter Gateways
- View Local Logfile
- View Connected Clients
- View Product and Tick Tables
- View Currency Table
- View Status
- Viewing Risk Parametersfor Trader Setup
- Collect Local Logfiles
- View Gateway Server Logfile
- Producing a License Dump File
- Ping Remote Session Machine
WAN Routing Menu
- Configuring Via the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Accessing the WAN Routing Options
- Opening the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Configuring Local WAN Router Settings
- Editing the Neighbors List
- Starting & Stopping WAN Routers
- Verifying the Correct WAN Routing Setup
- Identifying WAN Routers
- Verifying WAN Routing Failover
- Compress a Neighbor Connection
Your trading environment may offer both Production (live market) and Simulation modes. Simulation mode provides a safe environment for training or testing with simulated prices and trades. If supported by your trading environment, you can switch between Production and Simulation modes. The trading mode you are in is displayed in the Title Bar of several screens, including the Guardian window and the TT Exchange Login dialog box.
Note: For new installations, Guardian is set to Production mode. During upgrade installations, the current mode for Guardian is retained.
To switch trading modes:
- If X_TRADER® is running, close it.
- Double-click the TT icon to open the Guardian window.
- On the Mode menu, click Production or Simulation.
Note: You must restart Guardian for a mode change to be implemented.