← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
HKEx Gateway Documentation
- HKEx Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring The Order Server
- Disaster Recovery
Preparing to Install
Installing the HKEx Gateway adds the following software packages:
- TT Chron
- TT Guardian
- HKEx Gateway server components (includes all standard TT Gateway files and utilities)
As the installer, you must perform the following tasks before installing the HKEx:
- If you have TT products of Version 7.X already installed on the network, you must obtain the aconfig.xml file from one of the machines that hosts the 7.X software. This can be from any 7.X machine on your network.
- Obtain from the customer all connection information for use with the HKEx.