ICE Gateway Documentation
- ICE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring Price Server Connection
- Configuring Support for ICE iMpact Multicast Feed
- Number of Orders at Price
- Support for Market Depth
- Calculating Volume at Price
- Configuring Product Subscriptions
- Support for Logical Codes (Short Symbols)
- Support for Settlement Prices
- Support for User-Defined Strategies
- Support for Implied Prices
- Support for Spread Prices
- Trading Heating Oil/Gas Oil (HO-GO) Spreads
- Trading ICE Heat Rate Spreads
- Support for Options on Futures
- PFX Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Configuration Parameters
- Market Type IDs
Time and Time Zone
Set the machine that hosts the ICE Gateway to run in (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) zone and time. You must turn on the Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes setting.
Configuring Login Information
You can determine and set up any Member ID and Group ID you like, however, each trader must have a unique Trader ID and associated password distributed by ICE.
When entering Users into the Windows User Authentication System, you must use the format: MemberGroupTrader where:
- Member: A seven-digit variable determined by the customer.
- Group: A three-digit variable determined by the customer.
- Trader: This must match the User ID that ICE Gateway distributes. ICE Gateway distributes one User ID per trader. A User ID can have up to 11 characters.
You cannot use the same Trader IDs with older versions of the ICE Gateway and Version 7.3.X at the same time. If you want to use older Trader IDs with the ICE Gateway Version 7.3.X, you must perform the following:
- Remove the Member, Group, and Trader ID information from the [Traders] section in the hostinfo.cfg file on the older ICE Gateway.
- Remove the Trader ID from the login server.
You must use the passwords that ICE Gateway distributes with the User Names. Each password must contain:
- 7-14 characters
- At least one lowercase alpha character
- At least one uppercase alpha character
- At least one non-alpha, non-numeric character (such as #)
- At least three numeric digits