MiFID II Documentation
- MiFID II Guide for X_TRADER®
TT Gateways for MiFID II
- TT Gateway Audit File MiFID II
- MiFID II Order Fields by Exchange
- Euronext API Mapping MiFID II
- ICE Exchange API Mapping MiFID II
- LSE/IDEM Exchange API Mapping MiFID II
- LME Exchange API Mapping MiFID II
- Eurex/EEX Exchange API Mapping MiFID II
- NASDAQ Exchange API Mapping MiFID II
- MEFF Exchange API Mapping
Product Versions MiFID II
The following are the Trading Technologies minimum product versions that support MiFID II compliance for transaction reporting and algorithmic trading in your trading environment:
- X_TRADER® 7.17.80
- TT User Setup 7.17.84 (7.17.86 is recommended)
- X_RISK® 7.17.80
- TT Gateway 7.18.25:
- FIX Adapter 7.17.96:
- Drop Copy
- Order Routing
- Note: In order to ensure that an accurate value is recorded for the high precision TransactTime (tag 60) on Execution Report messages, customers should run FIX Adapter 7.17.97 or higher.
- Autospreader Strategy Engine 7.17.80
- Synthetic Strategy Engine 7.17.80
- Algo Strategy Engine 7.17.80
Note: The TT Gateways listed support exchanges with completed updates to their APIs to support MiFID II in EU markets. TT plans to add MiFID II fields to all TT Gateways to support trading in all markets.
MiFID II Exchange Status
The following table shows the mock trading and exchange API upgrade dates in support of MiFID II.
Note: TT client application versions that support MiFID II compliance are available as of October 27, 2017. Pre-release versions of TT's MIFID II Gateways and FIX Adapter are installed in our DDE single-broker environment. Please see our MIFID II FIX Guide to obtain access for testing.
|Exchange||Mock Dates||API Upgrade||Conformance Testing||In DDE?|
|LSE||October 21||November 13||Complete||Yes|
|LME||None Announced||November 13||Complete||Yes|
|NASDAQ||None Announced||November 20||Complete||Yes|
|Euronext||None Announced||November 27||Complete||Yes|
|IDEM||November 4||November 27||Complete||Yes|
|EUREX||None Announced||December 4||N/A||Yes|
|EEX||None Announced||December 4||N/A||Yes|
|ICE Europe||None Announced||November 6**||Complete||Yes|
- *The go-live for T5.0 in production is planned for November (date TBD) and will run in parallel with the T3.3 API until MiFID II comes into force on the 3rd of January 2018
- **MiFID Order Data can be submitted in ICE Production. Orders submitted in MiFID eligible markets will NOT be rejected if they are missing MiFID attributes. If the data is supplied, ICE will process the data.