MX Gateway Documentation
- TT Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- HSVF Market Data Configuration
- Configuring the Price Server Connection 7.18
- Number of Orders at Price
- Support for Market Depth
- HSVF Market Data Configuration 7.18
- Calculating Volume at Price (VAP)
- Configuring Product Subscriptions
- Support for Settlement Prices
- Support for Implied Prices
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
Configuring Product Subscriptions
Initial Product Download
Product subscriptions are configured on the MX Gateway 7.17 by enabling product groups in the [PriceServer] section in the hostinfo.cfg file. The HSVF channel and connectivity information for each product is defined in MXProductGroup.cfg, which is not configurable.
The ExchangeFeed parameters in the [PriceServer] section of hostinfo.cfg are configured to subscribe to product groups. After a clean install of the MX Gateway, the following parameters are enabled by default.
Configuring Product Groups
To configure product groups in the hostinfo.cfg file
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to <root drive>:ttconfig.
- Using Notepad, open the hostinfo.cfg file.
- In the [PriceServer] section, configure each ExchangeFeed parameter:
- To subscribe to a product group, remove the hash symbol (#) from in front of the corresponding ExchangeFeed parameter. After a clean install of the MX Gateway, both ExchangeFeed parameters are enabled by default.
- Ensure each parameter is on its own line in the [PriceServer] section.
- To unsubscribe to a product group, type and enter a # in front of the corresponding ExchangeFeed parameter.
- From the File menu, click Save.
- Close hostinfo.cfg.