MX Gateway Documentation
- TT Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- HSVF Market Data Configuration
- Configuring the Price Server Connection 7.18
- Number of Orders at Price
- Support for Market Depth
- HSVF Market Data Configuration 7.18
- Calculating Volume at Price (VAP)
- Configuring Product Subscriptions
- Support for Settlement Prices
- Support for Implied Prices
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
Configuring the Price Server Connection
TT Gateway Subscription Process
At startup, the Price Server reads the hostinfo.cfg file to determine the product groups that it must download as specified by the ExchangeFeed# parameters.
After identifying these product groups, the Price Server refers to the MXProductGroup.cfg file to connect to the HSVF market data interface and obtain the unicast product group data.
The Price Server is configured by default to connect to the exchange’s HSVF Market Data interface IP addresses at startup. If you do not want to connect to a specific HSVF feed, you can comment-out the corresponding ExchangeFeed# parameter in the [PriceServer] section of hostinfo.cfg.
Verifying Price Server Connectivity
To verify that the Price Server is connected and receiving market data updates, refer to Verifying Connectivity.