Synthetic Strategy Engine Documentation
- Product Description And Architecture
- Installing The Synthetic SE Software
Configuring Synthetic SE
- Types of TT Synthetic SE Deployments for Market Data
- Configuration Files for 7.17.1 or Higher
- Configuration Files for 7.17.0
- Configuration Files for 7.3.X
- Configuring Synthetic SE with Dynamic Connections Enabled
- Determining TT Gateway Login Credentials with Dynamic Connections Disabled
- Configuring the Synthetic SE Fill Server
- Configure: Single-Multicast Network with Only Non-Coalesced Price Servers
- Configure: Single-Multicast Network with Coalesced and Non-Coalesced Price Servers
- Configuring a Multiple-Multicast Network
- Order Staging
Before You Begin
This chapter provides a brief summary of pre-installation tasks and a list of installation procedures for Synthetic SE.
Time and Time Zone
You do not need to specify a time zone to run Synthetic SE. When X_TRADER submits a timed-order, it converts the time to UTC before sending the order to Synthetic SE; so Synthetic SE need not use time zone conversions when it arrives at the Synthetic SE server.
However, the time that the order is submitted to TT Gateways is based on Synthetic SE’s machine clock. Therefore, TT requires that Synthetic SE’s machine clock be kept accurate to within one second to ensure that the submission of timed orders is precise. See the TT Hardware / Software Optimizations and Recommendations Reference Guide for further information regarding network time synchronization.