← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
TFX Gateway Documentation
- TT TFX Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- Tick Tables, Point Values, and Product Tables
- Support for Market Depth
- Support for Settlement Prices
- Total Traded Quantity (TTQ) and Volume at Price (VAP)
- Last Traded Quantity (LTQ) and Last Traded Price (LTP)
- Support for Implied Prices
- Configuring The Order Server
- TFX Gateway Recovery
The installer must perform the following tasks prior to installation:
- Review all pre-installation tasks listed in the TT Gateway Architecture SAM Version 7.X.
- Identify the traders using the TT Gateway.
TT does not support upgrades from the older TFX Gateway which connected to the Liffe Connect API. Users must perform a clean install when migrating to the new TFX Gateway.