TT Logging Documentation
Autospreader® logging is done via standard TT logging processes on the X_TRADER® workstation. Thus, log files are written to the <root drive:>ttlogfiles directory on the X_TRADER® workstation and named according to the convention: autospreader_DDMMYYYY.log (where DD is the two-digit day, MM is the two-digit month, and YYYY is the four-digit year).
By default, Autospreader ® logs at logging level 3. You can change the logging level of Autospreader® to any of the following data values, which you set in the registry key called Log Autospreader Activity:
- 0: No Autospreader® logging, no log file created
- 1: Basic logging of high level Autospreader® actions, which occur only in the Audit Trail, no log file created. By default, Autospreader® installs with a logging level of 1.
- 2: Additional information, log file created
- 3: Detailed information, log file created
- 4: More detailed level of information, log file created
- 5: Highest level of detail, log file created
Each subsequent level of logging includes all information from the previous level.
If you select a logging level greater than 1, the Audit Trail continues to display level 1 info only. TT writes the additional detail to the log file.
Changing the Logging Level
To change the loggin registry value:
- On the Start menu, click Run.
- Type: regedit
- In the Registry
Editor, navigate to the following key:
- Click the Autospreader folder to list its contents in the right side pane of the Registry Editor window.
- Scroll through the list of values to locate Log Autospreader Activity in the Name column.
- Double-click Log Autospreader Activity.
- Type the new data value.
For available values, refer to the preceding section calledLog Parameters.
- Click OK, and then exit the Registry Editor.