TT User Setup System Administration Documentation
- Introduction To TT User Setup
- Installation And Configuration
- Upgrading TT User Setup
- Additional Configurations
- Server Replication And Failover
Before You Begin
This chapter describes how to initially install and configure TT User Setup Clients and Servers. For upgrade instructions, refer to the topics listed under Upgrading TT User Setup.
The client machine must meet the hardware and software requirements listed in the latest TT Trading Systems Hardware and Software Requirements document.
The TT User Setup Server requires the following:
- The server machines must meet the hardware and software requirements listed in the latest TT Trading Systems Hardware and Software Requirements document.
- Windows Administrative permissions on the machine on which you're installing TT User Setup. .NET Framework 4.0.
- TT User Setup Server license(s). You can acquire TT User Setup licenses by requesting a free LOGIN Server license for each TT User Setup server in your network. You will need to provide the IP address of each TT User Setup server. Once the new license is applied, it will appear in Guardian under the TT Global exchange as a LOGIN Server.
- If you are currently using AutoCredit, ensure you have version 2.2.0 installed. Other versions are not compatible with TT User Setup 7.4.
- If there are TT Gateways already installed in this network, obtain a copy of the TT Gateway’s aconfig.xml file. You will need this file when installing the TT User Setup Server. Otherwise, TT User Setup will create a new aconfig.xml file. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture System Administration Manual Version 7.X.